Old 09-09-2007, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Rhododendron in bloom again!

"John Vanini" wrote in message
One of my rhododendrons has just bloomed for the second time this year! It
only has two small blooms, admittedly, but it is blooming.

To top it all, one of my primroses has flowered this week.

Just wanted to tell someone!

I know you meant 'somebody', but anyway - how exciting! I visited a local
farm yesterday and their apple trees were full of apples...but one tree was
also full of apple blossoms. The tulip tree around the corner from our
house has seed pods on it, but is also flowering for the second time this
year. It's exciting but scary, I think.

someone