Old 09-09-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Rhododendron in bloom again!

You're right, I wanted to tell somebody but he didn't answer. I knew,
however, that someone would answer and you did!

I only hope that with all these plants doing things twice, I don't get two
birthdays this year - at my age I can't afford another one!

Regards to someone (mentioning no names),

John

"someone" wrote in message
"John Vanini" wrote in message

I know you meant 'somebody', but anyway - how exciting! I visited a local
farm yesterday and their apple trees were full of apples...but one tree
was also full of apple blossoms. The tulip tree around the corner from
our house has seed pods on it, but is also flowering for the second time
this year. It's exciting but scary, I think.

someone