Old 09-09-2007, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:33:54 +0100, K wrote:

Nor anybody else
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001220.html

It's better to let a professional do the prescribing.
--

here we go, I knew I wasn't making it up. the cream I have is called hydro
fusion or something similar (bought in Greece) . apparently it contains

see details on fusidic creams and its association with hydrocortisone cream.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001111.html