Old 10-09-2007, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default at wits' end ...

In message , Sacha
writes
On 10/9/07 08:57, in article , "Klara"
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
wrote:
snip
We had thought of a trellis before the
noise thing reared its ugly head, but under the circumstances a fence
would be better. It could form part of a walled-off service area for the
compost daleks, shreddings, and other materials waiting to be composted,
with the trellis on the nearside.....
Just be sure it's not going to be hit by strong winds.

snip

It's in fact a fairly protected end of the garden, shielded from the
prevailing winds, as it is, by what was orchard now having turned into
forest and, now, by a large woodshed ;-[
Our latest thought, though, is perhaps to try to find a biggish
woodshed/garden shed that we can then quickly cover with climbers!

That's a good idea. You'll get storage space and a return of some privacy.
Then perhaps you could invest in a buzzsaw.......... ;-))

:-)))
--
Klara, Gatwick basin