Old 10-09-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Hmmm - caulis

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I bought some "everlasting cauliflowers" which grew strongly and produced
some wondrous leaves, but not a hint of a cauliflower anywhere. I've no
idea what to do with them now. Do I leave them to their own devices, cut
the back...? And any hints on how to get them to flower next year?

tia

Jon

Don't talk to me about caulis. I grew several small ones from seed and they
came to nothing more than shrivelled, mouldy, brown slimy things. The two
seedlings I gave to a son gave him beautiful curds :-(

Mary