Old 10-09-2007, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

On 10/9/07 13:48, in article
, "
wrote:

On 10 Sep, 13:01, "
wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:50 am, Martin wrote:
That's the safest stage.
looks over shoulder
Brazen hussy!

Oh, I like that (why did you look over your shoulder?)
The Brazen One

FFS! I keep looking in this thread and I find you naked without your
teeth .... Go and get a room or carry on via email but please stop
because this is getting nauseating to say the least! THIS IS A
GARDENING FORUM!!! NOT somewhere to rub each others. Start another
thread and call it something which would let us know what you are both
up to. But Stop STOP NOW before I vomit everywhere .....!!

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk