Old 10-09-2007, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On 10/9/07 14:43, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say :

On 10/9/07 13:33, in article
,
" wrote:

Because they cross post to as many groups as they can annoy and
because Mike Crowe keeps answering them, keeping all the cross
postings in. When he first came here he annoyed a lot of people and
was remonstrated with for advertising non-gardening related
activities (see the ludicrous sig-file he uses now) That's how he
gets his jollies. Xpostings annoys urglers so he enjoys it.

I thought it was cos they thought they'd get the most support from such
groups as gardening, birds, veggies etc.

Shows wot I know.

That wouldn't explain the cross postings to the food groups or sometimes, to
genealogy groups.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk