Old 10-09-2007, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default When does the buying stop !

Lotsa luck. The buying *doesn't* stop! I know people with thousands of
plants, and there always seems to be room for one - or three - more.

Diana

"BruceM" wrote in message

I have had several plants die for various reasons, leaving me extra room
just in time for the seasons first shipments at the box stores. This year
Home depot had a few interesting ones besides the generic Phal's If you
are bored, stop by for a look!

DTPS Yu Pin Lady
Onc. Pacific Sunrise 'Hakalau'
MTSSA. C.M.Fitch 'Hilo Triple I ip'
Epi Hokulea 'Firestorm' (no tag, ID from Ultimate Orchid By Thomas J.
Sheehan in conjunction with AOS and the Smithsonian and follow up interent
research)
http://home.roadrunner.com/~katkom/H...ids/index.html