Old 10-09-2007, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On 10 Sep, 14:54, "David \(Normandy\)"
wrote:
The animal rights people don't do themselves any favours with all this
off-topic posting here (in my opinion).

I don't mind them as such, it's like a newspaper, you read what you
want. It's in the title, you usually get the idea of the thread by the
title. What is annoying is when an urgler respond to them just to be
rude. I hardly see the point. Best to read if you want, but don't
respond. If they don't get the feedback they won't post here again. I
think.