Old 10-09-2007, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

On Sep 10, 4:23 pm, "John Vanini" wrote:

I've produced this post the way you suggested and, as you said, the way most
posters do it. No problem! I'm happy doing that and will do all mine that
way in future!

Brilliant, as you are a new boy you couldn't be expected to know and
Sally is one of the nicest people here who posts and has steered you
in the right direction. In fact there are a lot of very nice people,
very knowledgeable, alas I am not one of those. I am just here to try
and learn a bit more but the old timers are very patient with me and
some have become friends. Lets hope that we shall all meet you in
time John.

Judith