Old 10-09-2007, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:18:38 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 10/9/07 16:09, in article ,
"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote:

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:03:59 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I have to admit that this cross posting lark puts me entirely out of
sympathy with the aims of the people perpetrating it. I suspect that it's
counter-productive with most people and goes straight to a kill file.

I don't see any of it because I have set things up so that anything
crossposted never gets to me. It's easy with the application I use but
I expect the same facilities are in most readers these days.

Steve

I can't see a way to do that using Entourage on a Mac, unfortunately.
Perhaps when I get my new Mac........ ;-))

I haven't used a Mac for a long, long time so I can't help but I'm
sure there will be a suitable newsreader.

Steve

--
Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com