Old 10-09-2007, 09:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default lawn feed and weed

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
jthread said:

"Clark" wrote in message
jthread wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
jthread wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message

jthread wrote:
It was a long post. I usually scan only for the highlights.

I was just thinking how this group had done a 180 for the good
then you post that. Well... that's more like it.

It's like being sprayed in the face with bug spray. :^(

seriously kids, get your pets spayed and neutered

I am not a fan of preaching in newsgroups, I'm here for the
light hearted banter and some tips.
If you all want to preach do it somewhere else, like god hates
fags, or Al Gore is God, whatever
If ya don't like me, plunk me, I make no apologies

Clark
and please spay and neuter
I wish my tenants would spay and neuter themselves too.

tee hee:~)
(long boring part sniped)

To stay on topic, I give one tenant a $50.00 discount to mow the
lawn, guess who has to do it half the time anyway.
ya me, and its usually 8 inches deep too.
When he does mow he bags it then dumps the bag wherever it fills
up, causing all kinds of dead spots.

Clark
first rule of property management. never make side deals with
tenants. are you new at this?

Not a side deal, the agreement is in the lease. No pets in the
lease too, but I just found out he has had a dog for a week, he
gets a 15 day notice of termination this week.
and no I'm not new at renting apartments, been doing it since 1992,
but for some silly reason I keep thinking people will keep their
word. (sigh) Clark

i was kidding :~)

can't you see if he can find a home for the dog first. seems a
little harsh. i thought they had to have 60 days or is that a
state-by-state thing?

eff that! Toss him, Clark! Beat him with a 10" pine twig, and toss
him on his deadbeat arse! =)

[rest snipped]

That was funny Eggs ! I laughed pretty damn hard at that one.
Clark