Old 11-09-2007, 07:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
sf sf is offline

Default weed-wrangling tools

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:28:20 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

Maybe you could write the show, or join their discussion group to
question Mr. TV Gardener. I've spent a bit of time searching the HGTV site
and the web, and not found it. Pretty irresponsible to show a gadget and not
mention how to get one.

I think you have also figured out that their forums are no more
informative on specific products than what I found here and it's
impossible to write the show. Yes, I came here in a fit of pique.
Thank you for understanding.
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins