Old 11-09-2007, 07:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Minimum Temperature For Grass Seeding?

It is early spring in this part of the world. There was some
obvious frost around 6:30 AM a few days ago.

Tommorrow's forecast is a low of 8 degrees Celcious, and a
high of 15. Similar range for the rest of the week. Off-and-on
sun and clouds, which is normal here.

I have some bare patches on the lawn, and I am wondering how
long I should wait to reseed the grass. Meaning in terms of
temperature range.

I already spread some granular fertiliser about a month ago, and
some lime around the start of winter. My office is at home, so I
can go out and water as often as needed.

Thanks...

--
Earn Money With Your Web Site
http://www.WebSponsorZone.Net