Old 11-09-2007, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On 11/9/07 11:30, in article
, "
wrote:
I wonder
if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing, let
alone care about it.
I guess guilt plays it's part on them.

Since when do you speaketh so much truth?! Nice one.

There is an abundance of posts to this group from people who clearly are
interested in wildlife, in using organic and ecological methods and who do
all they can to keep birds, hedgehogs and other species in their gardens,
offering safe havens for them. You, who are so keen on these things, then
encourage into this group, which supports and encourages lovers of wildlife,
trolls who will do all they can to spoil things. The piece above about "I
wonder if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing"
certainly applies to those of you who are doing all you can to encourage
people who are trying to ruin urg. You have no cause to be smug.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk