Old 11-09-2007, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Oooops!

In article , K
writes

And the Turnpike kill rules are very flexible, so I am untroubled by
cross-posts or by posters who I dislike.

We are going to have to move from Turnpike because although it has been
excellent for all these years it is seriously under stress now that tom
has upgraded the windows and I.E. on the computer that receives all the
mail. It takes and age to go from a link in a message to I.E. and then
cobbles everything else up. It really does NOT like the new I.E. at all
in fact although we haven't even got the blessed software on the
computer any more it still seems to find the interface of the previous
I.E. when going to the web

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy