Old 03-04-2003, 05:57 AM
Robbin

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

"animaux" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:37:45 -0800, "Robbin" wrote:

Anyone can take anyone to court for any reason they want to. That doesn't
mean they will win in court though. It's all about who has the best

lawyer.

I can prove my own case. If anyone wants to take another person to civil

court,
they can. No lawyer necessary if you have photographs, public record

signatures
on deed restrictions and the offense the person is making. It's really

black
and white.

Don't confuse criminal court to civil court.

I'm not confusing anything. You can take me to small claims court without
your own lawyer. If I so choose, I can have a lawyer to represent me. You
seem to think that it would be easy to "prove" that something I did on my
property is the reason and the only reason why your property value declined.
I don't think it would be that easy. I really don't understand how this
discussion has been changed from whether a person should be able to maintain
their front yard in a natural, unorganized state to "I can take anyone here
to court if their piles of crap lower my home value in any way."