Old 11-09-2007, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Asparagus berries

"Mogga" wrote in message

You could pass it on to your neighbours maybe?
we've got a neighbour who never refuses any plants including a ripped
up apple tree someone left in an alley and she nursed it back to
health.

I wish our neighbours were like that!

They either prefer to do no gardening at all or grow flowers. Next door's do
grow pears, runner beans, onions, tomatoes and something I've forgotten but
they never eat them. And they don't give them away either, just leave them
to rot.

There's nowt so queer as folks!

Mary