Old 03-04-2003, 06:08 AM
DKat

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Given the state of the
world I'll take any laugh I can get... by the by, though study after study
shows that the similarities of men and women are far greater than the
differences (other than upper body strength and aggression coming from
testosterone), I would like to point out that it is males that run most of
the middle east with women not even allowed the most basic rights.... it is
in quite a lovely state don't you think!?
DK

Peter Gregson wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.