Old 11-09-2007, 08:08 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Sandie Hudson Sandie Hudson is offline

Default So, who's seeding this week?

. ..
On 2007-09-06, don wrote:
In article .com, Teech
wrote:
It's that time of year...overseeding/reseeding your lawn. But with
the ongoing lack of rain and sometimes scorching temps...is anybody
putting off this task?

snip
Two Words - Astro Turf. You will save money in the long run.

We had little very little grass survive from what the builders planted in
our 1 yr old home's yard. But this year we've let the natural grasses and
weeds grow and the yard actually looks nice. At least for a country house
like ours. All thick and nice and green. Except for the edges around the
woods and natural areas. I think if it doesn't fill out there next year,
mulch might be the answer for that.