Old 11-09-2007, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Geranium cuttings

Charlie Pridham wrote:
" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 11, 5:07 pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

snip
They would rather be dry than wet in winter.
Do not use Hormone Rooting Powder on Pelargonium it can have side

effects.
Thanks Bob, it's nice to have it confirmed that I am doing it the
right way!

Judith

To bob's bit I would only add that I find doing the cuttings then leaving
them 30 mins or so before inserting helps stop stem rots.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Thanks folk, looks like she should have some good plants by next Spring!