Old 12-09-2007, 12:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Clark said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark said:

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

*THWAP*

Don't post in HTML to The USENET!

Oh ! me so sorry! I beg forgiveness please please don't ban me from using
the internet!!!!!!!!
:-p

It's not "the internet", dood. It's The USENET.

in case you could not read it I had changed the delivery date to the correct
one of 09/07/07

Ahh. So, you needed to change one character in your post, and you felt it
necessary to make a 153 line post to do it. Got ya.

*shakes head*

Quality newsreaders (and most servers) will allow you to SUPERCEDE a post
that you made. The servers that don't support it, will simply add the
edited post. (I'm betting you already knew that.) There was no need to
change the format of the message in order to change that one character.

--

Eggs

-Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.