Old 12-09-2007, 12:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark said:

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"

*THWAP*

Don't post in HTML to The USENET!

Oh ! me so sorry! I beg forgiveness please please don't ban me
from using the internet!!!!!!!!
:-p

It's not "the internet", dood. It's The USENET.

in case you could not read it I had changed the delivery date to the
correct one of 09/07/07

Ahh. So, you needed to change one character in your post, and you
felt it necessary to make a 153 line post to do it. Got ya.

*shakes head*

Quality newsreaders (and most servers) will allow you to SUPERCEDE a
post that you made. The servers that don't support it, will simply
add the edited post. (I'm betting you already knew that.) There was
no need to change the format of the message in order to change that
one character.

I found a hot button for Eggs! :-)

Quality news readers? I'm using Outlook express! I obviously don't know
anything about quality.....

There was
no need to change the format of the message in order to change that
one character.

You caught me I'm a dumbass.... sorry is to much and I don't give crap ain't
right either... I'm stuck!!!!
Well I guess I had a brain fart...

Clark