Old 12-09-2007, 12:50 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

wrote:
Clark wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Clark said:

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
*THWAP*

Don't post in HTML to The USENET!

Oh ! me so sorry! I beg forgiveness please please don't ban me
from using the internet!!!!!!!!
:-p

in case you could not read it I had changed the delivery date to the
correct one of 09/07/07

Clark

I read it fine and had no problem.

I can read it fine too....
well ya know, some old coots out there....

He's really upset about the fact I have not had a mishap in a couple of
days. ;-)
Some old outdated news readers can't read HTML and some people refuse to
update them, mostly because of security issues.

Here's what it looked like to Eggs, well some of it:

deck on myBR> machine was to low, they sent out another repair guy =
to=20
verify I'mBR> not a dirty filthy liar, he verified yup it was to =
low, when=20
set atBR> the max deck height. To low by about 5/8"BR> =
BR> Sears=20
built me a new one, it was built on 09/05/07 and delivered itBR>=20
STRONGFONT size=3D309/07/07/FONT/STRONG, delivery free of =
charge.BR>=20
Deck/blade height is right on.BR> Blades that came with it are like =
the=20
replacement blades I bought toBR> replace the old ones. (heavier=20

Old dog new trick thing?
don't matter I like him even if he smells like old Egg. lol

I kidd. Eggs I kidd.

Clark