Old 11-09-2007, 10:18 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Foobar Foobar is offline

Default So, who's seeding this week?

On Sep 6, 5:50 pm, (don) wrote:
In article .com, Teech wrote:
It's that time of year...overseeding/reseeding your lawn. But with
the ongoing lack of rain and sometimes scorching temps...is anybody
putting off this task?

I'm fighting a never ending battle to try to havegrassin the same yard
shared with three dogs. I have a couple spots near the house that I have
added some topsoil, fescue seeds and wheat straw to try to get a head start
on things. They are small enough that I can mist them daily to keep moist.
I'll wait a couple of weeks before starting the full scale assualt on the
yard.

Waste of time.