Old 11-09-2007, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On 11 Sep, 17:32, Sacha wrote:
You are going to do here what you did at demon.local, insisting that playing
with trolls is 'fun' - that's as clear as day and because you're in so many
kill files nobody will realise what's happened until it's too late. You're
a bloody menace.

Please Sacha LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Do we have to ring your husband and
ask him to remove your PC?! Did someone already suggested this in
2002? Or was this 2004? Should I post the links?! No?! SO LEAVE ME
ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MADNESS YOUR SICK
WOMAN!!!!!!