Old 12-09-2007, 02:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
LL LL is offline

Default "Why wont my apricot and peach seeds sprout?!?!?!..."

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:11:35 -0700, "Colonel Jake"
wrote:

OK?,
"I figured I come to the professionals,...., I'm having
problems starting my apricot and peach seeds,...., first
I let the seeds dry themselves (after getting them from
the fruit), then I put them in a cup of purified water
setting on top of a sponges (with the water half way up
the sides of the seeds),...., I havent had any luck, I
have done this three time already, and not any of the
seeds have sprouted or anything,...., my question is?
do I have to add something to the water to get the
seeds to sprout, or? since the seeds came from store
bought fruit? are they any good?!?!?!..."

Have you had them stored up your ass?