Old 12-09-2007, 03:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Colonel Jake Colonel Jake is offline

Default "Why wont my apricot and peach seeds sprout?!?!?!..."

"LL" labia@licker
: "Colonel Jake"
: . ..
: OK?,
: "I figured I come to the professionals,...., I'm having
: problems starting my apricot and peach seeds,...., first
: I let the seeds dry themselves (after getting them from
: the fruit), then I put them in a cup of purified water
: setting on top of a sponges (with the water half way up
: the sides of the seeds),...., I havent had any luck, I
: have done this three time already, and not any of the
: seeds have sprouted or anything,...., my question is?
: do I have to add something to the water to get the
: seeds to sprout, or? since the seeds came from store
: bought fruit? are they any good?!?!?!..."
:
: Have you had them stored up your ass?

No?,
"I sold my donkeys a couple of years ago,...., but does
that really work though?!?!?!..."

- "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
-
- :