Old 12-09-2007, 04:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Looking for Free Fruit or Nuts Trees/Seedlings

On Sep 11, 10:51?pm, enigma wrote:
Sheldon wrote roups.com:

On Sep 11, 1:37?am, wrote:
P.S.: I am located in West Chester, PA, USA

Your local Cornell Agri Extention may be able to supply you
with seedlings for free of for very cheap, depends on the
size of your property, etc.

why would you think Cornell has extentions in PA? they are a
NY Land Grant University. i'm sure the OP could check with
*his* state ag uni for their extention agencies though.
lee

Are you naturally functionally illiterate or did you need to take
lessons.... ALL state agri extentions are interconnected and operate
in tandem. You've yet to offer any usefulness, only negativity... and
you suggested what specifically... as per usual NOTHING, just like
yourself a big fat NOTHING... a L I A R is what you are.

http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/pp/ext.../smallfr.shtml