Old 12-09-2007, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

I am very fond of Fuchsias and earlier this week I was wandering and looking
at fuchsias in my local garden center, I found several that I liked,.
Fuchsias are so easy to propagate I wondered how many people do snip bits
off and take them home ? If anyone from Coinros just outside Lydney Glos.-
well worth a visit if you are in the area - is reading this, no, I didn't
steal any bits I am coming back to buy the plants as soon as I can :-)

kate