Old 12-09-2007, 02:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default HELP...Cheap Indoor Garden?

Look for Cannabis cultivation. INgrid

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:45:24 -0700, wrote:

Hello,

I'm interested in eating healthy and on the "cheap" as well, so I
thought that I would try to grow my own lettuce and herbs indoors.
This is where my knowledge on this subject ends. I see something
called the Aerogarden, but is it any good? I do have a bit of a
handyman's side, so I could build my own hydroponic or regular indoor
garden...but I'm not sure how to proceed. Are there any good books or
kits for this purpose? Does anyone have any experience on this
subject and can offer me some "Be sure to do this" or "Make sure you
stay away from that" advice?

Thanks
Sam