Old 12-09-2007, 01:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
snip
I thought for sure they were going send me a floor model and say it
was new, but they did not.

The Dept. manager and the staff all treated me very well (before and
especially after the verification of the defect)
Kathy is happy with the mower, I'm happy with the final outcome, (new
mower deck AND mower)
With my luck someone will steal it tonight.........

Clark

Excellent. A tribute to your ability to deal with the problem. I am
sincerely impressed.

Thanks Srgt. finally a post on topic.

I had no choice, if I didn't take care of it, Kathy was gonna beat my ass.

Clark