Old 12-09-2007, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Asparagus berries

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"'Mike'" writes:

| I was at the Ideal Home Exhibition in Bournemouth a couple of weekends
ago
| and was interested in the Solar Panels for the roof. I am afraid the
| salesmen were too technical on how the things were made to tell me the
| advantages!!!

Sorry, but what you say is a recipe for fraud. When customers are too
stupid or ignorant to know when they are being flagrantly lied to,

Not exactly 'lied' to in another demonstration, but not 'told the whole
truth'.

Steam Carpet Cleaner. "Look how good it is on this Wax Crayon mark". Few
runs backwards and forwards and there it is clean :-))

Steam? Wax? :-))

Biro? Paint? Something the dog has brought in? ........... Something
unknown? ......

..
NO!

Mike
Who didn't come down in the last shower of rain

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.