Old 12-09-2007, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Asparagus berries

In article ,
"Uncle Marvo" writes:

| Sadly, K, you are in a minority, being capable of assimilating said
| information and acting thereupon.
|
| I think so much has to be dumbed-down in order for the burk-at-large to use
| something without actually killing himself with it.

Well, this is somewhere I agree with the Blessed Margaret. The solution
is to provide LESS protection for such people and not MORE - they will
then learn, or eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

But they SHOULD be provided with help if they want to improve themselves,
which is where I dissent from her position.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.