Old 12-09-2007, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Asparagus berries

, I, Marvo, say :

In article ,
"Uncle Marvo" writes:

latest version of Microsoft Vista and can do everything you need

I can spot an oxymoron a mile off.

Sadly, Uncle Marvo, you are in a minority, being capable of
recognising an oxymoron and acting thereupon.

Touche, Nick!

Indeed. I have to "do" Vista now and again, but I refuse to let anyone here
load it on their machine on pain of death, until it gets to at least Service
Pack 2. And then I'll have it for at least six months on my spare laptop
first, and it won't be running anything important.

I *have* seen it, and it sucks, as they say in the USA.