Old 12-09-2007, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

On 12 Sep, 16:41, wrote:
On 12 Sep, 16:29, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from contains these words:
I would from a garden centre and I have never took from
one. I wouldn't from a botanic garden or a park, and I
have done it many times

Erm?

I wouldn't from a garden centre and I have never done it, I would from
a botanic garden or park and I have done it looks down
Am I missing something here, or have my powers of comprehension
totally abandoned me?

Actually !!! I'm ok and it's you who didn't get the turn of my
sentence!! I said "I don't feel bad (taking cuttings) but I would from
a garden centre and never done it ... I wouldn't (feel bad) from a
botanic garden or park and I've done it.

There. I know I'm going through a hard time but I'm still 'there'. I
hope ;o)