Old 12-09-2007, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 12 Sep, 16:45, "'Mike'" wrote:
Why did you start? Were you born with a chimney in your head?

Mike, I would be very careful about the things you throw randomnly
without experience. This is not a laughing matter and I'm now sorry I
mentioned it. But by no means in a few weeks time, you can tell me all
the jokes you've got on the subject, but not now. Bad timing mate ;o)

No joke.

Serious.

WHO chose to start smoking?

YOU. Nobody made you. You could have said NO. You didn't.

Sorry. No sympathy AT ALL.

I find your smoke obnoxious and an infringement on me.

Look elsewhere for a shoulder to cry on.

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.