Old 12-09-2007, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default Concrete Base for a Greenhouse

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:45:55 +0100, Bender
wrote:

Hi
Just a quick question if anyone has the time to answer
How many 25kg bags of ballast/cement to mix 1 cubic metre of concrete?
Assuming a mix of 4:1 ballast:concrete
I'm laying a base for a greenhouse and need about 3 cubic metres of
concrete but I need to know how many bags of ballast/cement to order.
I would have ordered in ready-mix but its just too far away from the
drive to barrow/pump.
Many thanks in advance
-Iain

-----Signatures are for humans!!------