Old 13-09-2007, 12:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Grub alert

"Clark" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Now is the time to be aware of white grub infestation/damage. The
forecast is for a strong grub cycle here in Ohio.

Can you train them to eat weeds only?
because if you could you'd be a rich man.

Clark

They generally eat around most weeds. On the other hand, if all you
have is weeds they won't hurt your yard enough to be noticeable.

There's always a silver lining.

That would be my yard, I think I have a few tough years to go, moss and I
don't even know how many and different types of weeds.
My luck is turning!!!
lol
Clark

Onward thru the fog, soldier! (look out for that stick and stay the course)