Old 13-09-2007, 06:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_] Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default This needs to be said!

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
On 11 Sep, 08:45, ? wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:03:51 +0100, Sacha

wrote:
On 10/9/07 22:50, in article , "John
Vanini" wrote:

"Pies" wrote in message
John Vanini wrote:
Do you realise that Rita F ia an anagram of "I R Fat"? Has that got
anything to do with it?

I Fart, too...

You probably do, Pies, but we didn't need to know that (lol).

John

Come on, John, please cut out the cross-posting. You've received gardening
help and advice here so please don't spoil this group for yourself and
everyone else. You will rapidly go into kill files if you continue.

Stamp your feet and threaten with your killfile all you like, but he can
crosspost where the **** he likes.- Hide quoted text -

Silly campaigns against crossposting are a misguided waste of time.
Crossposting can only enrich a group. It cannot spoil a group.
Subscribers can easily choose not to read, or even see, crossposts.

Can you imagine sitting in a pub having a chat with your fellow
gardeners, when up pops one gent and says - don't talk to him!! He's
got other interests! This conversation is restricted to gardeners!

Crossposting is probably banned by David Cameroon's Conservatives, but
they are the lunatic fringe. What's more, Jesus commanded us to
crosspost.

Blessed are the crossposters for they shall inherit the Usenet.