Old 13-09-2007, 12:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Norway Maple - Northern California

Myrl Jeffcoat expounded:

I recall a few months back that I was involved in a discussion about
replacing a tree in my front yard. During the discussion, I pretty
much decided to select a Norway Maple.

I'm nearly ready to purchase that tree, but have one more question.
Do any of you know, if Norwa Maples do well in Sacramento - Northern
California (no snow, but lots of summer heat)?

Thank you!

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

The Norway Maple is on many states' invasive plant list. I'd pick
another tree.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts