Old 13-09-2007, 03:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Looking for Free Fruit or Nuts Trees/Seedlings

Ann wrote in
:

Charlie expounded:

G***amn Ann, what is your fascination with the sheldon
critter?

You just can't resist, can you? :-)

I think if you look through the threads currently active
you'll see I only respond to the idiot when he's being
particularly nasty - or so totally wrong it can't be left
alone for some poor soul to follow his rantings. Enigma is
a great member of this group and I can't watch her treated
that way. Fascinated with Shelly-poo? No, I just don't
like mean people.

aw, thanks Ann. Sheldon likes to think he knows everything on
several groups. while he may have areas of expertise, he does
have a *lot* of misconceptions & outright wrong ideas. oh,
well. makes life interesting, neh?
hey Sheldon. gonna come over & help me run sapline this
winter? hah hah hah
lee