Old 13-09-2007, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

On Sep 13, 4:51 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "graham" contains these words: "Martin" wrote in message
The concept of somebody, who is terrified of "chemicals" in food,
smoking overwhelms me.

During an argument about fluoridation of the water supply, a heavy
smoker said to me: "I'm against it (puff). There are all those studies
(puff) that show (puff) that fluoride causes cancer (puff)."

You know the funniest thing about life? Nobody, but NOBODY gets out
of it alive!

Another thing - smoking is a matter of choice, fluoridation of the
water supply _isn't_! I think I should be left to choose the mode
of my demise...? YMMV.

It is all to do with choices - I drink wine, you smoke, I get tutted
at by my husband if I ask for a third glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy my
wine and I shall continue to gulp it - we would make a good couple
Anne, the smoker and the wine drinker!!

Judith