Old 13-09-2007, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_2_] Wally[_2_] is offline

Default Another problem

or maybe not, I don't know if it should worry me.
Watering my Brussels Sprouts this evening I noticed
some flies on the leaves, they where a light grey in
colour and where clinging to the leaves like Black Fly do.
When I brushed some of them off, the leaves where a lot
lighter green than the rest of the leaf so they must have been
eating the surface.
I have sprayed then with soapy water as I do with Black Fly
but don't know if this will have the same affect.
Your thoughts please.

Wally