Old 13-09-2007, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hidden Valley Gardens - Lostwithiel - Cornwall

"80/20" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone visited this garden and nursery?

If yes any comments, I am down there next June and wondered if it is
worth a visit.

Thanks
Steve

It has some good points but although we know the owner Patricia it somehow
doesn't work for me as a whole, but then it is quite a young garden and may
well mature. The B&B there is highly regarded, and a nearby garden called
Marsh Villa at Par is excellent and not to be missed.
One last thing, its not called hidden valley for nothing take careful note
of the directions!!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk