Old 14-09-2007, 03:27 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Shelf idea required

wrote in message
. com...
we did the blocks under the liner covered with the multicolored carpet
padding and it works great. Ingrid

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:26:18 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:
Plan C was to bury some blocks under the liner and cover them with
carpet padding and dirt, but I don't know how safe this will be for the
liner.

Thanks, nice to know that's an option. I'm partial to the milk crates
though, as it gives me slightly more volume and lets me change my layout
later. I've done a lot of chiseling to get me over a thousand gallons, so
I'd hate to give up to much space to shelves.