Old 14-09-2007, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default moss

"STEPHEN" wrote in message
I have moss in my garden, Is there a moss machine to remove the moss,
because the person is disabled and can't use an ordinary rake because it
takes great effort, and if there is are they any good

you could simply spray it with a water soluable solution (garden centre can
tell you what to use) and leave it where is to slowly rot away. Won't look
so good for a while but will eventually get taken over by grass. I have done
that and it works ok.

rob