Old 14-09-2007, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

On 13 Sep, 17:07, Anne Jackson wrote:
Many years ago, when I put an advert in the 'personal column'
of our local paper for 'a tall, dark, handsome millionaire'
(I kid you not!) I _did_ stipulate that 'sanctimonious
non-smokers need not reply'. That's how I met Bill! G

Brilliant )) I lost a tenner betting on a friend who said she could
have an article in The Sun newspaper within minutes. She did - she
told the journalist that she had caught her breasts in her grand
mother's mangle. Not sure what's got to do with smoking, but hey, it's
a free country, innit Anne ;o)