Old 14-09-2007, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeremy Watts Jeremy Watts is offline

Default stealing from Garden Centres

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
I am very fond of Fuchsias and earlier this week I was wandering and
looking at fuchsias in my local garden center, I found several that I
liked,. Fuchsias are so easy to propagate I wondered how many people do
snip bits off and take them home ? If anyone from Coinros just outside
Lydney Glos.- well worth a visit if you are in the area - is reading this,
no, I didn't steal any bits I am coming back to buy the plants as soon as I
can :-)

kate

i once stole 100 lawn mowers from a b&q store.. they were all outside in
boxes behind fencing... just asking to be walked