Old 14-09-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Pondmaster Pump part #2

In article ,
"Gareee©" wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

We'll have to get white or clear hose that quickly clogs with algae.
Maybe I can spray paint it black with that new spray paint for plastics
since that part will be above water.

Krylon Fusion does wear off over time, and takes a full week to cure. if yer
gonna do it, do it before the temps drop at night, because it also needs
certain temps for curing.

I took a kiddie pool, and painting it black with krylon fusion 3 years ago,
and with the exception of some on the pain coming off, it's held up quite
well.

It's also been fish freindly as well.

For you car enthusiasts, Krylon Fusion also makes an excellent whitewall
paint for tires.